BY USING THIS "SITE", YOU, "USER", WILL BE EXPRESSING AND MANIFESTING YOUR FULL AND FULL AGREEMENT WITH THE RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS OF "NÚCLEO TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMAÇÃO LTDA.", DESCRIBED BELOW, FOR USE OF THE SAME.
01) RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF THE "CONTENT" OF THIS "SITE":
This "SITE" is owned by the company "NÚCLEO TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMAÇÃO LTDA.", hereinafter referred to as "ESCOLA GAMES", full owner of the copyright that falls on all games available on the "SITE", including, but not limited to, characters, images, texts, animations, among others, hereinafter collectively referred to as "CONTENT".
The "CONTENT" of this "SITE" may NOT be copied, reproduced, published, republished, posted, modified, networked, leased, decomposed, made available through electronic panels, online services, direct dialing or by means of network connections or by telecommunications of any kind, nor create derivative works or any other work based on or derived from this "SITE" in whole or in part.
The "USER" of this "SITE" will be allowed to use it only for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL and NON-GOVERNMENT USE.
It will also be allowed, on an exceptional basis, the use of the "SITE" by public or private schools, teachers and non-governmental educational entities, when the use is intended for the teaching of children and teacher support material in classrooms.
It is very clear and evident that "ESCOLA GAMES" is not transferring its COPYRIGHT on the "CONTENT" of this "SITE" to the "USER".
02) TERRITORIALITY: "ESCOLA GAMES" does not mention that the "CONTENT" of this "SITE" is appropriate for use in other countries, and is not responsible for any damage or loss occurred in the computer of the "USER" for having it used, therefore, it is a mere liberality of the "USER" in its use, being, therefore, the "USER" responsible for any damages and/or losses that may occur in its computer.
The "USERS" that access this "SITE", do so on their complete and full initiative and all will be subject to Brazilian legislation to resolve any issues arising from this use, as it is hereby established and agreed that this product complies with the rules established by the legislation of its country of origin, which created and developed it - Brazil.
03) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE "CONTENT" of this "SITE" is provided AS IS, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. "ESCOLA GAMES" does not give any kind of guarantee on the functions contained in this "SITE" referring to the "CONTENT" inserted therein, including those related to interruptions, errors, nor does it guarantee that defects will be corrected or that this "SITE" or the server that makes it available are free of electronic "VIRUS" or any other item that causes damage to the "USER" computer. "ESCOLA GAMES" does not guarantee or make any mention regarding the use or the results of the use of the "CONTENT" included in this "SITE" as: its correct functioning, its accuracy and reliability, or not.
Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
05) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Under no circumstances, including in cases of NEGLIGENCE, will "ESCOLA GAMES" be liable for compensation for lost profits or for losses and damages of any nature, arising from the use, malpractice and/or inability to use this " SITE", even if it has been communicated about it.
06) JURISDICTION: It is hereby agreed and accepted by the "USER" of this "SITE" that the jurisdiction of the District of Uberaba - Minas Gerais - Brazil is competent to resolve and settle any legal issues arising from this product, with express waiver of any other, however privileged it may be. If any provision of this present instrument is illegal, void or, for any reason, unenforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be severed from this, not affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This instrument contains the entirety of the agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein, and may not be amended.